Warranty & Returns
- Prices do not include shipping unless stated and are subject to change without notice
- Quoted shipping online is ONLY for shipping to the lower 48 U.S States. Contact us for international and all other locations
- Most orders ship within 24 hours from the date of order placed with the exception for orders placed on holidays or weekends
- Out-Of-Stock Items: Even with our large inventory, it is possible that we may run out of an item. If so, payment will be secured for the entire amount of the order as a 100% deposit, and the Out-of-Stock Item(s) will be procured. As soon as the merchandise becomes available, it will be shipped, usually within 3-5 days. Extended backorders may, however, occur from time to time.
- Motordyne is not responsible for loss or damage caused during shipment. This is the responsibility of the carrier. All orders are shipped fully insured to protect against theft, loss, rifling and damage. Damaged parts must be reported to the carrier immediately.
- Cancellations of orders are subject to a 15% processing fee
- All returns must be approved by Motordyne with an RA#
- All returns must be in the original box
- No returns on installed, used or damage products
- No returns after 30 days of the date on your order
- All Non-defective returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Many parts are for off-road use only. As with any racing activity, there are risks at performance modifications. All installations are at the customers own risk. Motordyne Engineering holds no responsibility either implied or otherwise for mechanical, electrical or other failure when using after market performance products. Some items listed are illegal in many states and only for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public highway.
Warranty Policy MOTORDYNE, Inc. warrants to the original retail purchaser that the MOTORDYNE product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of original purchase except for: Full stainless steel exhaust and piping, which are warranted for 2 years from original purchase. This warranty does not apply where the product is purchased from an unauthorized Motordyne dealer.
The product has been abused, salted, misused, damaged or improperly maintained, repairs have been made or attempted by others, because of normal tarnish, wear or tear, alterations have been attempted or made to the product, the product is a consumable, the product has been in an accident.
This non-transferable warranty is limited to repair or replacement, without charge, of the product/part found to be defective or, at MOTORDYNES option, refund of the purchase price and does not extend to claims for other loss or damage arising from the defect. Warranty is applicable only with a receipt from authorized Motordyne dealers. Parts must be returned for inspection and approval before replacements can be sent. If a part or component from an MOTORDYNE system/kit is found to be defective, this warranty shall apply only to the defective part or component and shall not require MOTORDYNE to repair, replace or refund the complete MOTORDYNE system/kit. In no event shall MOTORDYNE liability under this warranty exceed the purchase price of the MOTORDYNE product.
This warranty does not include the cost of removal, shipping, installation or re installation of the product. Verify your kit contains all the correct parts before scheduling or starting installation. Used parts cannot be returned. This warranty does not include incidental or installation, installation or re-installation costs due to parts missing from a kit. Missing parts from a kit will be replaced, via ground shipping by Motordyne.
No person or representative is authorized to extend any warranties on behalf of MOTORDYNE (other than expressed herein) or assume for MOTORDYNE any liability (other than expressed herein) in connection with the sale of any MOTORDYNE product.
MOTORDYNE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MOTORDYNE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIFIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM PURCHASERS USE OF THE PRODUCT. Some states do not allow one or more of the above specified exclusions or limitations. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Your placement of an order indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips and software, is the property of Motordyne Engineering and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to Motordyne Engineering. All other trademarks not owned by Motordyne Engineering or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Motordyne Engineering. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Your receipt of an electronic order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Motordyne Engineering reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Motordyne Engineering reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item and adjust your invoice accordingly. Motordyne Engineering may require additional verification’s or information before accepting any order. Once you have placed a online, phone order, or other type of order with Motordyne Engineering, you have entered in a contract to purchase and your credit card will be charged. Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.